Any company or organisation based in the European Union and any natural person living in the EU is eligible to register a .EU domain name. These eligibility criteria are defined in Section 1 of the Domain Name Registration Policy.
Articles in this section
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- What is CANSPAM and what does it mean to me?
- Can my .NAME domain name point to an existing web page?
- Are there restrictions to my .NAME email forwarding?
- Are there any .BIZ domain names I cannot register?
- auDA’s WHOIS Policy
- What are the Canadian Presence Requirements (CPR) and which legal type should I choose for a .CA domain?
- What are the restrictions for my contact information on .CA domain names?
- How do I register and maintain a municipal .CA domain name?
Please sign in to leave a comment.