This requirement makes a legal entity in one of the eligible Asian countries a prerequisite for .ASIA registration. A Juristic entity like a corporation or an individual may be a legal entity. A person with an Asian Passport or Citizenship ID can be an individual. The individual does not have to be living in Asia. A Juristic entity can be a corporation or companies, cooperatives, partnerships or collectives, government bodies, states, sovereigns or municipalities, political parties or trade unions, trusts, estates, associations or societies, institutions.
Articles in this section
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- What is CANSPAM and what does it mean to me?
- Can my .NAME domain name point to an existing web page?
- Are there restrictions to my .NAME email forwarding?
- Are there any .BIZ domain names I cannot register?
- auDA’s WHOIS Policy
- What are the Canadian Presence Requirements (CPR) and which legal type should I choose for a .CA domain?
- What are the restrictions for my contact information on .CA domain names?
- How do I register and maintain a municipal .CA domain name?