A successful pre-authorization in the amount of $1 is required to validate your credit card when adding/updating your credit card information. The pre-authorization is not a charge, but rather a validation of credit. Pre-authorization allows us to confirm that a credit card will accept charges from our company before placing an order, and also helps us prevent fraudulent transactions. Credit card companies will typically release the $1 pre-authorization within 2-5 business days.
Articles in this section
- How do I view or print my bill?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- What are my payment options?
- How do I add PayPal to my Rebel account?
- How do I pay with my PayPal account?
- Where can I view my next billing date for all of my Hosting subscriptions?
- Why do you preauthorize my credit card for $1 when I add/update my card information?
- Wire Transfers
Please sign in to leave a comment.